About Us

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Sketch!

A New Sketch for April

It’s time once again to unveil another fabulous Sketch. Pam has put together a pretty awesome prize pack, yet again…Have fun and good luck everyone!

But first, please help us welcome Shizuka Hirano who will be guest designing with us here at My Creative Sketches for the next four months!

Hi I am Shizuka Hirano.I live in Ohio U.S.A with my wonderful husband and two sweet boys.Older son is 6 years old and younger son is 14 month. In end of 2009,I learned scrapbooking by my friend,since then I got addicted to it.I like shabby chic and elegant style, but I want to try any kind of style,because I prefer to scrapbooking to express emotions coming from my family’s pictures.After my sons got to bed,it’s time for my creative. It is very important to have this time to keep my motivation.This is my first time DT work.I’m little bit nervous,but very exciting!I will want to really enjoy My Creative Sketches DT work:) Thank you!

Rules: The Sketch Contest begins April 16 right here on our Sketch Blog.

The deadline for this contest is May 14 (midnight EST, USA)

The winner will be a random draw and announced on May 15

Only 1 layout per participant, please.

LO’s for this contest may NOT be used in any other challenge or contest.

LO’s must be newly made for this sketch. So, please don’t use a LO that has been posted anywhere before the contest begins each month.

LO’s must be your own work.
  
The Random Draw Prize...

The New Sketch…




Debbie Weinhold-Sketch DT




 




3 comments:

  1. Great sketch! Had to play along :)
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the sketch and being inspired by such creative DT!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete